|CousCous with beef
- 250 g HELIOS Chickpeas & Red Lentils CousCous
- 300 ml beef broth
- 500 g beef, finely sliced
- 2 medium red peppers, in sticks
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mustard with honey
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
Slice beef thinly and let apart. In a small saucepan, boil beef broth and remove from fire. Place CousCous in a large bowl, pour beef broth over it, add salt, pepper, a little olive oil and stir. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rest for 5’. In a large skillet, sauté beef in olive oil for about 1-2’. In the same skillet, sauté peppers and onions. Place again beef in skillet. Add salt, pepper and mustard. Cook for about 1-2’. Mix beef and peppers with CousCous or serve seperately.
We choose low energy home appliances.