|CousCous with shrimps
- 200 g HELIOS Red Lentil CousCous
- 16 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 250 ml chicken broth
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coriander, ground chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- οlive oil for sauteing
- ½ bunch of dill (for garnish)
In a medium skillet, sauté in olive oil onion, one garlic clove for about 3’ at medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for one more minute. Add chicken broth, coriander and remove from fire before boil. Place CousCous in a large bowl, pour chicken broth over it. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, let rest for 5’and stir with a fork. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté in olive oil the rest of garlic for about 1’. Add shrimp and simmer for about 2’. Add Turn shrimp over and add lemon juice. Cook until shrimp golden. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Serve CousCous with shrimp. Garnish with dill.
Vinegar and soda can replace some bathroom cleaners.